I DID IT!!! :D

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

I DID IT!!! :D

Post by Echobreaker » May 14th, 2015, 11:06 am

Sorry for the strange title, but this is just so exciting!

After simply going with the spontaneous experiences and seemingly failed meditations, I used a guided meditation once more to see how it would work after a warm bath. I don't know what I did right, but even though the meditation didnt springboard me mid way, I was able to put myself into vibrational states after taking off the headphones post-meditaion!

I finally astral projected at will!

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: I DID IT!!! :D

Post by hydro1 » May 15th, 2015, 4:36 am

Congrats. Now when will we hear about this experience lol?
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Post by Echobreaker » May 16th, 2015, 12:06 am

Oh, right. Well, in order to understand a part of the experience more, I'll link ya to a dream I had. Kitsune in the Meadow.

My experience was unlike the spontaneous ones due to several factors. First of which is the self explanatory fact that it worked the first time as intended. Second, as soon as I got out of my body, I was no longer blind...well, I was half blind in the sense that only one eye was sealed shut, but still, I could see immediately.

I rush outside to explore a little, and I see a woman who had been projecting aswell. I greeted her and asked how she enjoyed New York, only to be told that she was in Michigan, so it seemed to me I wound up in a sort of hub-plane, as I'll call it.

I then remember the dream I had prior and I bolt down the road, using a sort of super speed , and within moments, I find the kitsune in her fox form from the earlier dream and I speak with her. She was surprised that I was able to find her, and I admitted her earlier prank was pretty funny. I held no ill will towards her, no fear or resentment. What did surprise me, however, was that she decided to jump onto me as if trying to hug me, and she pressed her muzzle against my lips, almost certainly an attempt to kiss me.

it was then that somebody called my phone and woke me up, and it was also a wrong number.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » May 16th, 2015, 11:26 am

well congrats all the same buddy, wish you could have got more done, but you did it. I would suggest you do the same thing you did to reach this experience so that you can continue to have them. also start writing them in your journal so you can remember exactly what you did.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » June 5th, 2015, 4:48 pm

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!