Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Re: Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

Post by Echobreaker » March 16th, 2014, 12:06 am

3/15/14

The morning I decide to try to get some answers, I find myself climbing up from a pitch-black room into a living room/kitchen area where a party was going on. Plenty of food and all of that stuff, but nobody seemed to be willing to talk to me, or at best just didn't hear me. So, after a few moments, I try to approach someone, only to wake up.

I quickly try to place myself back to the area I was last at, and manage to succeed; except I just miss the party- indicating that time in that particular realm was much faster than our frame of time. I manage to strike a conversation with the only person there, thanking them and all. But for some reason, I just couldn't bring myself up to asking just why I had wound up there.

My most eventful experience so far, given that I could actually return to the same spot :D

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » March 16th, 2014, 3:17 pm

that's a good thing being able to return to a scene. also what was the conversation you talk to the being about, I just noticed you didn't say, unless it was a personal matter. anyhow great job. can't wait til I can put up some more posts, nothing just haven't been happening as of lately, thanks for sharing. would like to read more. also did you try the whole rubbing your hands together while out of body in order to sustain an Obe?
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » March 17th, 2014, 12:10 am

The conversation was mainly me thanking the host of the party, but then stammering upon my words when I tried to bring myself to ask them why I started having experiences.

And I did not use the trick, mainly because when i tried, it didn't seem to do much for me. I realize that most of the time I project, its on a whim, with a fairly basic goal that gets accomplished too quickly.

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » May 14th, 2014, 11:47 am

MAY 14th, 2014'

I finally decided to compare notes today, my mother has been in the hospital for a while, and I just so happened to wake up in the necessary state to project. So, when I did, I bolted out of my house [phasing through a door since I realized I didn't *have* to physically open it], and actually flew to the hospital. It took me a few tries since I lost focus a few times, but I finally went to the room where my mother was and held her hand from the bedside, talking to her a bit.

That's not the kicker.

The kicker is I decided to ask her about if she happened to feel anything akin to a visit just a few minutes ago. Turns out she was having a bad dream about me drowning as a baby in the sink. In a panic, she gave me CPR, and then she actually *felt* me holding her when the dream version of me came back to life and hugged her.

I actually helped her through a tough dream.