Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

Post by hydro1 » October 12th, 2012, 12:04 am

What new start would that be jettins...wouldn't know where to start at this point
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 12th, 2012, 12:34 am

To do things differently. A major breakthrough is always possible, I'll help you figure it out. Lets wait until you can join the chat, it will be easier that way.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » October 13th, 2012, 10:35 am

Jettins wrote:It's interesting how I said "fairyana would be able to answer that" 5 minutes after fairyana wrote about it. The thing is that I hadn't realized Fairyana had replied to it. She hadn't done so before I loaded the page.
:D

Rodge
Initiate
count: 3

Post by Rodge » October 13th, 2012, 12:03 pm

Echobreaker wrote:which is making me start to think that something or someone is trying to stop me.
Imagine yourself running a 100m sprint. If you don't make it under 11 seconds....who or what is stoping you reaching that time? ;)

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Post by Echobreaker » January 8th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Update to this astral journal-

Just today I had another experience, this time I was able to stand up and look around my own room (after focusing for a bit since it was originally darkness) after standing, then I got to step outside my room and even glanced back at my body for a few moments.

Progress :)

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » January 8th, 2013, 1:47 pm

Nice! :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 9th, 2013, 12:48 am

Great Echobreaker. If you keep up the interest more experiences will follow, you will see.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » February 6th, 2013, 1:43 pm

Update, Feb. 6th- a catnap leads to meeting two beings from outside this plane.

In a nutshell, I took a nap- experienced the same sleep-paralysis/gravity on my body, only this time I only got to sit up. Rather than be in my room, I was in a sort of corridor, like an old castle, while two beings were talking- then asked my name. The one that I could see was what looked like an anthropomorphic deer-woman, I was unable to see the male participant in the conversation, as my left eye refused to open for me.

The male promptly tried to name me 'boomstick', although neither held any ill intentions. We laughed it off, and I told them my name, but then got into a discussion where some people like 'their sounds', and I jokingly said 'I like my 'bada-booms'!'. Before I could get the name of the deer-woman, I had been sent back to my room, fully awake.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 6th, 2013, 2:22 pm

Wow awesome exp. did the deer woman look like one of those sexy anime animal or just as a person would expect her to look half this half that...i like this exp please tell more.
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » February 6th, 2013, 2:26 pm

hydro1 wrote:Wow awesome exp. did the deer woman look like one of those sexy anime animal or just as a person would expect her to look half this half that...i like this exp please tell more.
Sexy animal. She was really cute too