Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Re: Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

Post by Echobreaker » February 6th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Minor update- i got to see my astral arm, but rather than just a shadow, it was normal colored, albeit transluscent

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 7th, 2013, 12:42 am

That is always nice!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » February 7th, 2013, 1:35 am

Hey Jettins, any idea as to how I might have wound up in that castle w/o trying during this projection? And who the deer-lady and the other man were? If not, that's fine- I am just curious.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 7th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Echobreaker wrote:In a nutshell, I took a nap- experienced the same sleep-paralysis/gravity on my body, only this time I only got to sit up. Rather than be in my room, I was in a sort of corridor, like an old castle, while two beings were talking- then asked my name. The one that I could see was what looked like an anthropomorphic deer-woman, I was unable to see the male participant in the conversation, as my left eye refused to open for me.

The male promptly tried to name me 'boomstick', although neither held any ill intentions. We laughed it off, and I told them my name, but then got into a discussion where some people like 'their sounds', and I jokingly said 'I like my 'bada-booms'!'. Before I could get the name of the deer-woman, I had been sent back to my room, fully awake.

Hey Jettins, any idea as to how I might have wound up in that castle w/o trying during this projection? And who the deer-lady and the other man were?
Sounds like a friendly encounter. This is a clear astral experience. I am not entirely sure of the origin or cause of your experience. Who the deer-lady or the other man was. I have more questions than answers. What I can say is that there are several things that can affect how our astral encounters are structured or experienced. It has to do with our psyche at any given moment and where it’s heading. I should say that not everyone thinks of these things in the same depth, it might not be necessary, but regardless I will give you my view...

Experiences like these reflect a part of what we are going through deep within our unconscious. Some of it will be incomprehensible but it leads towards your destination. By your destination I mean your future. The level of coherence has to do with the dimension we find ourselves in, and how much information may be gained by it's limitations. Remember our psyche is one thing, another thing is where our psyche projected into (or heading). One single experience shouldn't be used to determine this.

It appears to me that forces that can be unknown to us (to origin of a dream, vision or experience), are trying to make us conscious about our journey. The satisfaction of an accomplishment, the fun of your integrations, what you learn, the things you see and experience in the astral, or in other words the temporary conclusions you make of them propel you forward toward your destination. I do not know what your heading is, but it's my opinion that these experiences help in the process. Ask yourself why you are pursuing a spiritual path.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » February 19th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Feburary 19th, the day before my 20th birthday- I had felt intense vibrations when just ready to go back to sleep, I 'get up', blind as usual, but I continue moving- searching for the door. When I got out of my room, my vision cleared as I went down the stairs. I manage to walk into the kitchen and- of all things, my dog was there with me. She was able to see me and even jumped up for a kiss. A woman who looked alot like my mother was present too, and I was celebrating that I had been better handling this (surprised that my dog could see me). The kitchen/dining room was only different in terms of the light being provided in it- it was sunny, but as if it were early in the morning [where the room looks bluish]- but it was brighter outside than inside.

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » June 21st, 2013, 10:16 am

June 21- After several experiments, I have managed to come up with a method that works perfectly for me. Rather than trying to push myself up and walk around, I sink through my bed and focus on where I want to go.

I have done this three times in this morning, each time winding up in the spot I am thinking about, each one different from the last.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » June 21st, 2013, 11:00 am

Wow congrads, seems you been practicing and look at your results i'm proud of you. so when you going to tell those exps? can't wait to hear them. i exped SP last night but couldn't get out. but i tried.
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » June 21st, 2013, 11:06 am

hydro1 wrote:Wow congrads, seems you been practicing and look at your results i'm proud of you. so when you going to tell those exps? can't wait to hear them. i exped SP last night but couldn't get out. but i tried.
Thanks- but the experiences I have are very brief, and I admit, some of them I'd rather not talk about. Not because they were bad or anything- they were all fun. Just some don't seem appropriate.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » June 21st, 2013, 9:17 pm

Ah must be a sexual exps then those are the only ones people are scared to share but the thing is many people have those types and not afraid to share hey its natural thing. but i get what you saying its personal. but congrads all the same. i like reading those types too. can't wait o hear more on some others you will have then :D
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » June 22nd, 2013, 9:16 am

The only thing I wish I could do now is increase the length of time that it happens for. I mean, each time, it is brief. But hey, I can actively do it with the right triggers, that's definitely a start.

I can't accurately say why I zone back out of it after like a minute or two- I know it isn't fear, as I am sure I got over that little bump.

My theory is that when I focus, it's a point A to point B kind of thing, and once I hit point B- I'm like 'now what?' and then I go back to this reality.