Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Making progress (My make-shift astral journal)

Post by floating_hawaiian » June 22nd, 2013, 3:48 pm

You're raising your energy levels with practice. In time you're experiences will lengthen

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » June 22nd, 2013, 5:46 pm

Oh so you having trouble prolonging the exp well thats easy, while you trying to figure out what you wanna do you need to stay active the best way is to constanly keep rubing your hands together while you enter acting with people objects or whatever. as long as you moving something the longer you can stay out learned that from Michael raduga, haven't put it to use since i learnedd it cause i haven't gotten out but seeing as you are more likely to get out i want you to try this while you out and let me know it it prolongs your stay out. also get away from your physical body it will suck you back in, don't stay in the same room as it either go to your livingroom if you have to.
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Post by Echobreaker » July 2nd, 2013, 12:31 am

Yesterday morning, I had managed to pull off the same method, although I found myself flying around in a large while hallway, much like that of a school or a hospital, and I had been passing by numerous people walking in the opposite direction as me, a few familiar faces standing still, but overall, I was in control. Unlike the previous one- which felt like it lasted a minute at most, this felt like five minutes.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 2nd, 2013, 1:00 am

Hmm nice congrads so what did you do differ that you didn't do last time?
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » July 2nd, 2013, 7:52 am

hydro1 wrote:Hmm nice congrads so what did you do differ that you didn't do last time?
I don't know, really. Only thing I remember different was using my hand to feel the 'ground' beneath me. At first, it felt like the sheets on my bed, but then after a while I felt the tile floors in the hall.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 2nd, 2013, 5:06 pm

Ah so you used your hands to feel objects very good that also can prolong an exp next time just constantly keep rubbing your hands together with one another, then you will be doing just as michael raduga says he said doing both these things constantly will clear and prolong the exp, but just doing the objects aren't too fun tho cause constantly feeling objects won't leave you time to do other things but rubbing hands together lets you go do anything you want in my opinion. if you want you can go to youtube and watch the video i'm talking about its under michael raduga nname or channel.
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » September 4th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Since I found no point in making a new thread for the recent stuff- I have been able to climb out of bed as opposed to sinking out lately, heavy and blind at first, but then able to see the room in the condition I left it before going to sleep.

I manage to fly around outside my house- although as opposed to the late summer, it looked like mid-winter while I did so.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 5th, 2013, 1:45 am

What elsee did you manage to do while out, or was it just a routine outting, like a joy ride in the air. well in an alt reality it is probably winter. was it beautiful?
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » February 3rd, 2014, 1:21 am

hydro1 wrote:What elsee did you manage to do while out, or was it just a routine outting, like a joy ride in the air. well in an alt reality it is probably winter. was it beautiful?
Sorry this was so late, but it was a simple attempt and joy ride. It took a few jumps first, first was a normal one, the second one was a bit higher, like bouncing on a trampoline, and finally I slowly began to ascend after the third hop.

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » March 3rd, 2014, 7:39 pm

3/3/2014-
Perhaps this was due to being out of practice, but during a nap, I found myself sleep-paralyzed. At first I stayed still, hearing some voices and even felt a prodding. Nothing seemed malicious, I was not afraid, maybe a bit confused. I focused on my 'roll onto back' method, then climbed out of the bed, only to flop face-first onto the floor, taking a moment to stand up. After a bit of the routine astral-blindness as I have taken to calling it, I noticed that whoever or whatever had prodded me had fled, and I could assume he/it/they were simply too shy to let me see them. I attempted to ask for a spirit guide, or at least somebody who was around who could explain to me what was going on; I never got my answer as to why I first started having these experiences at seemingly random times.

I met someone, and although I didn't get a good enough look at her face to memorize, all I knew was that she had fair skin and long black hair, and was wearing all white. She seemed just as puzzled as I was, gazing at me curiously.