Three ladies (repost)

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Three ladies (repost)

Post by Echobreaker » March 11th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Due to it being deleted, I am reposting;

During my experiences, I have noticed a common trend. In order, I have encountered an anthropomorphic deer-woman, a doppelganger of my mother, and a pale woman in white robes with black hair.

Each time, I have interacted in some way with them, although I admit the deer lady is a personal favorite and I remember having a bit of a conversation with her. As for the look-alike, we both were joyed to see that projecting was getting easier. The pale lady was confused by the sight of me, and i was asking for answers as to the start of these experiences to begin with.

I can't help but wonder; why women?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Three ladies (repost)

Post by Jettins \o/ » March 13th, 2014, 1:34 pm

It would appear that they have something you unwittingly need or are looking for.

All energy changes Form according to the expression of its function, or purpose.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » May 25th, 2014, 4:12 am

it could be the fact that you may be a mamas boy and you learn better from women then men. this is just my opinion cause i'm not sure if you have a male figure in your life or not. but even if you did doesn't change the fact you could love your mom more then your dad still meaning you stem to learn from women better than men.
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Post by Echobreaker » June 2nd, 2014, 10:48 pm

hydro1 wrote:it could be the fact that you may be a mamas boy and you learn better from women then men. this is just my opinion cause i'm not sure if you have a male figure in your life or not. but even if you did doesn't change the fact you could love your mom more then your dad still meaning you stem to learn from women better than men.
That's a fun way to think about it. :)