Conflict with something

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Conflict with something

Post by Echobreaker » May 19th, 2014, 10:38 pm

So today I was napping and I start to have the usual experience. Only this time, I can see my room as if it were only lit by the one window's sunlight, and two shadowy figures. They were prodding at me, and one of them started to pull my tongue. Rather than panic, I actually caught them by surprise and pinned them down, although I couldn't see them clearly.

Funny thing was, they tried it twice before they got the hint.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Conflict with something

Post by hydro1 » May 20th, 2014, 4:36 pm

Well everyone's moto her is to show them unconditional love and the will change into loving beings, or if you are to afraid to just raise your vibration and go to another level. But me I have my own way of dealing with them. Either confront them or try to find out their agenda, I don't like to use the love thing, if anything you learn some sort of lessons from the experience.
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » May 20th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Considering my experiences don't last long enough for me to have that happen, nor do I have the understanding to do the whole raising vibrations or show them love, it's a tad tough ^^''. I tend to improvise each time.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » May 21st, 2014, 2:33 pm

by doing what exactly. one of the signs of love is a hug with a smile and no fear of the subject, that's easy enough right? also after telling you the above I winded up having a lucid dream where I, for the first time showed love to someone who was chasing me, it was a female, when she came up to me I just took her and started dancing with her and boom she fell in love with me, small things of affection sort of kills evil being, and what I mean by kill is transform their being into something wonderful or less scary.
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate

Post by Echobreaker » May 21st, 2014, 10:43 pm

I guess by acting upon first thoughts. Maybe next time I'll try what you did, if I can keep my wits about me.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » May 22nd, 2014, 6:14 am

It's hard to put it into practice sometimes. I have known this technique for quite some time but the other night, in a dream, this puppet-like little girl came for me in a scary sort of grinning way and bit my finger (which was a little painful). At the time I just tried to ignore her, but my inner fear was giving her the motivation she needed to keep on heading towards me.