Dream influence discussion

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Dream influence discussion

Post by Echobreaker » May 29th, 2014, 12:36 am

I figured I'd make a thread about my astral-venture to my mother in the hospital. During the time, she was having a nightmare, and it was only at the moment that my astral body went to hold her hand that the dream, according to her, changed for the better and she felt the hug the version of me in her dream gave her.

I wonder: is it common to be able to shift the tide of another person's dream via Astral Projection?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Dream influence discussion

Post by hydro1 » May 29th, 2014, 1:18 pm

yea its common, the same as when a dead relative enters a dream or what not. I did it many times with my fiancée, I even done it physically while she slept, I held my hand over here head and she winded up popping up saying I set a man on fire in her dream, she said there was a man chasing her and next thing she know he caught fire, but me and my fiancée have those that type of connection. I be hearing people call my name and when I go see if it was her she says no, but she was thinking about me, so we are connected telepathically and we don't even know how to do that ability. when my granny was in the hospital on her death bed ( god rest her soul) I tried to go and heal her to make her get better, I didn't know if it was working or not cause she was in a coma at the time so I couldn't confirm it, but I got my confirmation when I asked one of the people here Jettins to try to help her, he said he met one of my deceased uncles and my uncle told him that I visited to try to help heal her, but he didn't like it cause he wanted my granny to come home with him, cause it was her time to go. I never stopped sending energy to her but it didn't work she still died, but i'm sure she got every ounce, but it was just her time, and every since then shes been in my dreams a lot.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Dream influence discussion

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 30th, 2014, 1:56 pm

I wonder: is it common to be able to shift the tide of another person's dream via Astral Projection?
Jettins wrote:It's very common, it fact, it happens more often than not that things shift in subtle ways when we think about someone during the day, in dreams, out-of-body experiences, more.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S