Anesthesia and Astral Projection

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Anesthesia and Astral Projection

Post by Echobreaker » June 11th, 2014, 3:11 pm

I am going to be getting my wisdom teeth pulled in a few days, and this question popped into my head; will being put under present an opportunity to experience astral projection?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Anesthesia and Astral Projection

Post by hydro1 » June 11th, 2014, 4:09 pm

my answer is yes, but people rarely remember their experience afterwards , I hope you are one of the ones who can remember, if this is something you going to do. what are your plans for when you get out? might as well plan what you want to accomplish or do. good luck let us know how it goes. i think once you start to doze off that is when you should try to make your exit cause once those eyes close that's it, it will feel like seconds and they will be waking you back up, i think too that your body will be paralyzed as you are dozing so it should be for a lack of a good word easy to try to exit, this is just my thoughts try researching peoples exp with anesthesia and find out your method of when you should try to exit here is a link you some experience http://www.oddee.com/item_98301.aspx
Go hard or not at all

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Re: Anesthesia and Astral Projection

Post by Echobreaker » June 12th, 2014, 11:44 pm

I suppose my plans are very simplistic, which means I won't have much time out of body regardless.