Increase in duration and frequency of projections

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Increase in duration and frequency of projections

Post by Echobreaker » June 27th, 2014, 12:04 am

So over the past two days, it seems I have been improving much faster when it comes to Astral Projection. On Wednesday, I had managed to leave my body, but the projection did not last long enough to get out of my house, at least not until somebody opened the house door for me. The next day, I had managed to project a few times in the same sleep-cycle. While my projections are very brief, I have managed to 'chain' projections; the first one I climbed up the stairs to my living room and go to pet my dog. She seemed to welcome me at first, but then she began to whine, almost as if she was panicking. It then occurred to me that while she may have been able to sense my presence, she had no clue what the heck was petting her, so I backed off and decided to leave. With a bit of concentration,I had phased through my front door. I took the chance to fly around and experiment. This was my second longest projection, roughly forty seconds

Then I return to my body, but I do not get up- I use the sink out method to quickly go back into another projection. This time it was a sort of party where I got to enjoy myself a bit (I may describe the party in another post). Then I am woken up again [this time my by stepdad], but I wanted to see just how many times I can pull it off in rapid succession, so I manage to sink-out once more. I end up meeting a lady from the previous party-projection, and we spend some time to bond with each-other. I was determined to spend time with her, and as such, the projection lasted about 5 minutes from my perspective.

I think I am getting a better grip on this, and I am enjoying every moment. :)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Increase in duration and frequency of projections

Post by hydro1 » June 27th, 2014, 7:49 pm

well congrads on getting the hang of it. I get what you talking about too, when I first made it out I could never leave my apt either, it wasn't cause I didn't want to , but because there were so many activities going on in my apt as much as it could have been outside my apt, I've run into countless beings mostly right in my livingroom or just outside my apt door in the hall. also I love the constant getting out of body back to back, but it can get confusing when telling what happens because they happen so close together and sometimes you may even forget the previous one depending on how long you've been out, but its good you are progressing pretty well lets just hope after all these exps just like me you don't hit a dry spell, altho its been slowly picking back up after a 6 month period of not having them. as for the whole dog bit, maybe he thought you had passed on, that's what people usually think when they see a loved one, so maybe its the same for your dog. again congrad man keep it up :)
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Increase in duration and frequency of projections

Post by fairyana » July 5th, 2014, 2:03 pm

I'm happy for your progress!