Lucid speech

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Lucid speech

Post by Master roshi » June 23rd, 2016, 2:05 am

The funniest thing happened in a regular dream I was having during a ~3 hour nap in the middle of the day. First of all, the moment I remember was in this clothing store and was very familiar to me, like I had already been in it in a dream before.after that I saw two guys in the shop observing t shirts and i struck up a conversation with them which lead to a discussion. I got so in to this conversation that I gained lucidity but only in te sense of chosing my words.. the dream itself was so normal and casual, so I suppose i just took it to be a real life discussion. It also wasnt blurry and unstable so i wasnt gonna notixe how bizarre the conversation was and then seize full lucidity. I suppose i gently phased in to a special type of speaking lucidity as i engaged the conversation and started speaking lucidly, controlling every word with precision and making facial expressions and hand gestures that went with it. I believe it faded away after that, I wish i could harness this burst of lucidity because it happens to me often, but i only get lucid in the way i speak/move instead of gaining control over the actual dream and my surroundings

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Lucid speech

Post by fairyana » July 4th, 2016, 3:28 pm

That's nice. :)
The dream world "picks up" our intention to become lucid and reflect our effort in the types of situation we encounter.

My lucid dream trigger was water/Tsunami, so once I had a dream with the ocean but clowns were in front of it and only after did I realize that my dream was mocking me in my effort to use the ocean to become lucid.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » July 4th, 2016, 3:28 pm

That's nice. :)
The dream world "picks up" our intention to become lucid and reflect our effort in the types of situation we encounter.

My lucid dream trigger was water/Tsunami, so once I had a dream with the ocean but clowns were in front of it and only after did I realize that my dream was mocking me in my effort to use the ocean to become lucid.

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Master roshi » July 4th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Interesting.. I ve been mildly lucid once knee deep in the ocean, casually talking to Danny Trejo about the waves lol.. funny how we don't pick up obvious signals indicating that we are in fact dreaming.. Its all about raising our awareness. Perhaps u become sharper in waking life when you are able to raise that awareness enough to regularly go lucid in dreams.