On the run

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

On the run

Post by Master roshi » August 28th, 2016, 12:24 pm

There were three general levelsof lucidity that followee eachother, it kept increasing as the dream progressed.
Regular dream: first thing I remember is being in some kind of hotel party/lobby with somebody i cant recall? I walk over to my buddy barney stinson from how i met ur mother and ask him for a joint and there he hands me the loosest weirdest looking joint lol.. next I tuck it in to my jackets arm pocket. Now I dont remember what happened to my unknown companion but I head over to my hotel room alone. This is where things start to get real. I had one of those understated understandments or memories of my situation in the dream. Im on the run from some kind of gang or secret service. I grab a wheelchair, make myself look like an old friendly man and hop in to the elevator for a second time (first time was going up to my room) down to the general floor. I roll by through the general floor push by push of the wheels on my manual wheelchair, the movement maybe slightly raising my lucidity level. Once I get there, the strict doorman supposed to be on the lookout for me acts friendly, and points me in the general direction of the stores, thinking im some poor handicap/oldman in a wheelchair. But its not over, whoevers on the lookout for me has sent their men roaming around town to come and get me. I rolled by down the street until i got out of the doormans field of view and made a turn in to this tiny alley so i can discard my wheelchair. But it wasnt am alley, there was a secret tunnel just a few feet down the alleyway. I went through and at some point i either landed on the bad guys looking for me or they found me and chased me. There were two, I was very confident. I dont think i remember the fight strike by strike, but we fought for a longtime because the tunnel had a river that ended in a small waterfall and we had to fight in the river, against eachother and the current. I beat them because I believed i could and did some crazy bruce lee shit, and went down the waterfall. After that, I remember walking, saying to myself, something is off...its a little hazy...this must be a dream.. i did a reality check by checking if i can make my fingers go through my palm and it went through after a few pushes. I then got excited but controlled myself and calmed down. First thing i did you ask? I flew for the first time! Effortlessly. It was so liberating i felt free. After flying for about a minute qnd a half i started spinning around in the skies a bit too much and felt my dream lose stability. Instead of playing it safe and continuing the dream which i normally would have done, there was an impulse to test my limits, so I attempted a khamehameha and it worked but the wave broke the dream as it came out. I was still at a very susceptible state to an experience so i tried to get back in the dream. Didnt work at first but i somehow managed to slip bak right in to the same dream. I spawned at the tunnel from which I came in and saw what i think was my compqnion from the start, and 2 other couples. There was some sort of familiarity with these proplr, but since I was lucid I actually had no idea who they were. They were acting friendly so, so did I and just went along like we were 6 friends, 3 couples. Think i might have grabbed the wrong girls ass lol. But its ok. And thats all I remember dream ended very shortly after and I got on the site to write it down.

Master roshi
Initiate

Re: On the run

Post by Master roshi » August 28th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Interesting tip/information: for me, conversations, objectives or missions and fights allow me to gain a certain amount of lucidity at one point or another in the dream. Not enough for it to be a lucid dream but enough for me to be in a state that is much more susceptible to realizing that high level of lucidity.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 28th, 2016, 1:22 pm

i only have this to say wtg man. I don't know what it is about water in a dream, but you almost always come out of it and lucidity kicks in, you are the 3rd person this happened to, with me being the first and fairyanna being the second. I wonder what is the significance of it? i like the part where you did the Kamehameha wave, and the part where you possibly touched the wrong girls ass, how you know you touch yhe wrong ass, did she give you a weird look of something lol?
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate

Post by Master roshi » August 29th, 2016, 1:00 am

Thanks for your reply hydro. I think the water thing might apply in real life too cause I didn't know how to answer ur question about the significance until I stepped in to the shower. I think the purpose of this dream was to teach me just how much good confidence in myself can do for me. The only past experience i had ever had with flying was jumping in vain in the dream. This time i flew effortlessly at high speeds and altitudes. If you believe you can achieve you will. At one point i started losing stability cause I was doing more than I could handle early on in the dream and started doubting my self a little.
This experience was a reminder that astral projection is not so far out of my reach like i thought it was and i just gotta take it day by day.
Lol as for the ass grab i dunno i think i just picked up on a general feeling of awkwardness or received looks. Kinda when you do something you shouldnt do and only fully realize what u did once its done.smh i dunno if i said this out loud or to myself but something along the lines of eh whatever we ll be a swinger couple lol

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 29th, 2016, 6:23 am

are you talking about getting in the shower after waking up, when you still tired and a little groggy, and once you step in that shower, you start waking up more, becoming more aware? Yea I can see where the similarity can be applied, maybe you should try or maybe everyone should try to make that a dream trigger for lucidity, though sometimes its a rarity in most dreams, unless you have a glass of water and pour it on yourself, but I would think the lucidity from that wouldn't last long, it would be the equivalent of splashing water on your face in RL, it don't wake you too much, you have to swim, literally dowsing your whole body in it to gain the lucidity, though you could use the glass of water to get the little lucidity so that you can actively go look for a big body of water to swim into. And yea that happens to everyone in the dream where you lose stability while flying, cause some how you come to the realization that hey this isn't possible, how the hell am I doing this, then suddenly you losing altitude.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate

Post by Master roshi » August 29th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Ya i was still groggy when i read ur reply then took a shower..i hear inventorrs have gotten great ideas while taking a morning shower lol. I think the shock caused by drowning, fighting or falling is better for triggering lucidity than just seeig really random nonsense like in most regular dreams. I guessfalling a big distance would be deadly and wake you up tho. As for AP i think im gonna try to appear in my room from a LD next opportunity..i ve said this to myselg before but when I get there its like i just dont remember its my mission. I just tried to tesst my limits on this one like flying>flying fast>spinning in the air>kamehameha lol