Scary tv show

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Scary tv show

Post by Master roshi » September 13th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Starts off at this hybrid between all the svhools ive went to .. the place looked like a school afterhours on a special day like prom or a school party where they fix it up for the event. This was some sort of club scene/party. People seemed to be having a boring or alright time. It wasnt very wild. I remember going to pee and thinking it'd be hilarious to pee on the floor. So i did haha. A guy i know from highschool called alex walks in right after, and i tell him to try and hes says something along the lines of haha no.

I get out of the bathroom, and start trying to mingle with people cause Im flying solo. I spot a girl I know named sarah from highschool.. we never talked much. She was standing all alone by a wall in a pensive state.. i approached her talked to her for a good 5-10seconds with my arm extended and asked her to dance. She said yes and grabbed my handand I pulled her on the dance floor and we started dancing and talking. She told me about this machine that shrinks  you to the size of a bug and makes u tall again and I was nodding like I knew what she was talking about and it was real. She told me how the transition between the different sizes were frightening and how she wasnt even in her body, saying its like being in this surgical room setting overwhelmed by panic for the few seconds it takes the machine to switch your size.

Fast forward I go sit down with a group of like 4-5. I dont remember how or why, Im guessing sarah introduced me but cant say for sure. The only two people I really remember were Marc and another girl that beared a striking resemblance to a girl I knew in elementary, much older now of course..lets call her Jen. Marc had pretty much been eyeballing and meanmugging me throughout the whole dream as i remember actually. And marc and sarah are actually friends in real life so makes sense. Anyways, the main focus is Jen cuz she turned my dream upside down.

The conversation in the group had went to them talking about how jen used to be a badass. When i got curious and asked, marc got all confrontational and said  it was none of my business, but jen  grabbed my arm as if to hug me by the side smiled and said theres some things you ll get to know about me, not right now cause we ve only known each other for a little while, but down the road. Keep in mind The words that were being said are not clear to me now so im paraphrasing.

Somehow, the conversation persists and I end up finding out soon after. I guess it was cause of intent/curiosity. There was this oldschool small tv, she played a show of some popular kids show within the dream universe and I went like yeah, so what? Its xxxxx, the popular kids show. Then she did something to me and placed me at a specific angle off to the side of the tv. What i experienced next was actually very frightening. Not looking back, but in the moment, it filled me with dread. Everything on the tv morphed in to these evil figures and evil voices and the playful kids show voices became sinister but in a way like it was still directed as kiids. I think it was meant to condition kids to become evil. I opened my eyes cause I wanted to leave that dream, but I wasnt lucid.. i just knew i wanted to leave.

Not sure if this is where i get up to go pee and have a sip of water but I go back to bed lay perfectly still eventually get back in the dream.. all i remember is seeing that tv show from the evil side a couple more times and avoidig it. It occured to me while writing this maybe Marc was working for the evil child programmers lol, he had this robotic way about him.

Next thing i remember, im outdoors., walking on unfamiliar town or city streets. It was daytime. At this point i just remember looking for another group to join, or talking to someone. Still not lucid. I remember telling a joke to a family, trying to talk to some girl walking alone. And i saw a pretty lady from far away. I felt the urge to catch up to her but her walk turned in to a jog and her jog turned in to a sprint. As if she was late for a bus, which was the first thought to pop in to my head. It did lead to a bus stop. But unlike any bus stop here. There were these big boulders that were all over a steep downhill field of about 10-20 meters in altitude. You had to work your way down this dangerous slippery mess just to get to the bus stop, and this wasnt a shortcut for ninjas this is how everyone had to get there and i could see them rushing down to catch their bus.
Thats all i remember really.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Scary tv show

Post by hydro1 » September 14th, 2016, 12:05 pm

cool dream buddy, i like the way you did something you didn't do in the physical and that was talk to Sarah since yall barely talked, do you think she's like that for real talking about things like shrink rays and such, cause that would be a cool friend to have that talks about things outside the box, someone to share things like AP with?over alll cool dream, i thought for sure you were going to fight Marc, i kinda felt like punching him lol, but it seems you did have some sort of control over yourself, maybe your thoughts or what not.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Re: Scary tv show

Post by Master roshi » September 14th, 2016, 10:13 pm

lol nah its funny cause marc is actually a really gentle non confrontational guy and i doubt sarah's in to stuff like that. Tho I get the feeling she was being literal about the shrink ray, not fantasizing about out the box stuff. You know how some communication is telepathic out of body but on blurry lower planes like this maybe to a lesser extent. It's like she was talking to me and I pictured her actually being shrunk, like u picture stuff when people talk to you in real life. What surprised me most is how i didnt know i was dreaming but consciously decided to open my eyes in the physical to leave the dream, I dont know how to explain it. It was really the highlight of the experience for me.