OBE #1

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

OBE #1

Post by Master roshi » October 6th, 2016, 3:06 pm

In the early morning, I woke up to go to the  bathroom for a minute and went back to bed. I tried doing what Avaloki told me, to imagine myself climbing a rope while I'm underneath my physical body. I really didn't think much would come of it, but just a few seconds later I feel this big shock throughout my body and saw a vision of an altered version of my room.
SP had kicked in already, and effortlessly at that. "How can one stay calm while being shocked out of nowhere like that?", I thought. I didn't want to keep myself awake with endless attempts to get out so I just went back to sleep naturally while imagining the sensation of the rope technique as I described above. The next thing I know, I'm almost certain that I'm not in my physical body.

I am laying in my bed and my vision is horrible. It's quite dark and everything is blurry , but I can still manage to make things out. I can barely move anything except  my eyes and turn my head a little bit.. no entities came at me, I kept myself calm and thought happy thoughts, knowing it was all part of the process. My advice, go to SP from sleep, not from wakefulness. I fought my way out of my bed with every inch of endurance and tenacity I had. Things were really dark, and it was hard to move, and I couldnt think straight enough to just ask for clarity, so I just left my room and things got progressively better.
Before making it out the room I thought I caught a glimpse of a shadow with no corporeal form, I told it I wasnt afraid of it. I notice now how communication was moreso telepathic, I didn't remember opening my mouth to say words like I usually do in LDs and dreams, at least not while talking to this shadow.
I also knew I didnt want to provoke it either and keep myself low throughout my journey, so on my way struggling out of the room, I tried raising my vibrations, being happy and kept repeating I love you soo much haha.
I'm definitely in an altered version of my house at this point. I see what appeared to be an astral copy of my mom. It couldnt have been my real mom, she wad out by then and I interacted with her. Not sure if it was the force that controls my mothers astral body while shes awake, or if a creation of my mind. I noticed I couldn't put my hand through objects or myself, I had no idea why because I kept trying and confirming to myself that it should be going through. I have a really hard time remembering what happened , and definitely cant remember what was said, probably because  I went back to a regular dream after this.
 Next I remember is having a girlfriend in the astral and we went on a date or something.  dont remember how I got out the house. I remember being at some kind of zoo with her after we ditched something, some kind of event with lots of other people. She was very pretty in my eyes. I remember getting along really well with her like she was a great likeable person, but i cant remember what was actually said.
I dont want to start making things up, but I think she might have been unhappy in some kind of forced relationship, but she was so glad to see me and dragged me out of that big family event. I remember there being a fence at the zoo that got taller as we approached it.
I feel like this might be someone from a past life, but it could just as well be someone i created in an obe thats not quite on the astral plane. I'd like to see what you guys think, feel free to ask questions I'll answer to the best if my ability, I'd like to know if you guys can deduce if i was interacting with real things or figments of my imagination, kind of like dream characters. My poor recall is making me question how real it felt when i was actually out of body. I also think that at one point after meeting the girl the obe morphed in to a regular dream.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: OBE #1

Post by hydro1 » October 7th, 2016, 1:02 pm

wow wtg man, I feel that your previous Ld had a hand in getting you out of body, with the whole not being materialistic bit, I guess with learning a lesson comes a reward lol, I think you summed it up perfectly, in the beginning it was an OBE, that later turned dreamward, but maybe LD if everything was still clear. what kind of vibes did you get from this shadow being, negative or positive, or neutral, remember you can learn something from all beings that don't give off negative energy, if you didn't have any missions I think you should have enteracted with the shadow being more to see what it wanted. try to recreate everything that got you into the OBE to have another one.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Master roshi » October 7th, 2016, 6:27 pm

No everything got foggy and it turned in to a reg dream. Probably neutral closer to neg than positive, I didnt want to stay in my room and deal with a cloud shaped shadow, shadows are supposedly bad. I didn't feel much response from it, I was expecting something to be there in my room and perhaps thats why I caught glimpse of the shadow in the first place. I used it to affirm myself im in a AP and should keep my vibes high.

Radiant
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Radiant » October 27th, 2016, 2:42 pm

That's great that you overcame the dark shadow and projected your mind elsewhere. I've had similar experiences. Maybe some of it was real and the rest a dream simulation. We may never truly

know in this life time.