Christos Technique

See what other members are doing. Share and ask questions about methods for Meditation, Trance Induction & Phase Shift Methods in preparation to achieve conscious Projection and Out-of-body Experiences.
amcsilva
Initiate
count: 3

Christos Technique

Post by amcsilva » December 1st, 2011, 6:44 pm

Also known as Christos Experiment or Christos Phenomenon it can produce extraordinarily vivid and realistic Out-of-Body Experiences, Past-Life Experiences and Other-Life Experiences. It gives the subject the ability to enter a dream like state while they are still awake.

The technique involves massaging the subject's feet and forehead before a series of visualization exercises, culminating in the experience of traveling by mind (imagination) to other places, identities, and time periods. When successful the technique produces a vivid and stimulating experience that often includes reexperiencing events believed to have happened in former lives.

In the words of G. Glaskin, author of the book "Windows of the Mind", the technique provide "...trips not only back into past lives but also up into what they call soul contact, or soul consciouness, and down into the subconscious for the purpose of self-analysis".

Christos means “the anointed one” in greek and the technique has this name because one can use an oil massage on the forehead for the rubbing of the 3rd eye.

( I haven´t tried this technique myself yet but I´m sure of its effectiveness )

Summerlander

Christos Technique

Post by Summerlander » December 2nd, 2011, 7:49 pm

I've heard about this method before! Very interesting! I haven't tried it though. Past life regression, eh? Fucking hell, man! Love it! 8-)

amcsilva
Initiate

Christos Technique

Post by amcsilva » December 3rd, 2011, 5:55 am

The technique provides past lives regression, future lives, astral projection as well as other lives experiences (becoming an animal or other person).

I first read about it on one of William Buhlman books and then read all 3 of G. Glaskin books on the subject.

Summerlander

Christos Technique

Post by Summerlander » December 3rd, 2011, 11:14 am

Can the Christos method provide memories of the afterlife (meaning the time spent in between lives) or is it always memories of being alive. In saying this, what is your view on what happens when we die? Is there an afterlife or do we simply die and that's it?

By the way, I found that someone describes the tchnique here:
http://www.astralrealms.com/blog/2007/0 ... istos.html

amcsilva
Initiate

Christos Technique

Post by amcsilva » December 3rd, 2011, 5:01 pm

I really don´t know about the afterlife... One thing I read is that one can go through (if told to by the helper) an entire life and see death happening. Then I think the experience is over but I´m not sure. There´s one way to find out: do the procedure.

Summerlander

Christos Technique

Post by Summerlander » December 3rd, 2011, 7:45 pm

I tend to think that death is just like the pre-birth state - whether one exists or not...whatever that means. If there was no "I" before then there will be no "I" after.

amcsilva
Initiate

Christos Technique

Post by amcsilva » March 4th, 2012, 6:19 pm

amcsilva
Initiate

Re: Christos Technique

Post by amcsilva » May 20th, 2014, 10:43 am

Check the facebook group on the Christos Technique : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1433296560261085/