mixed: lucid projection dream

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

mixed: lucid projection dream

Post by hydro1 » April 3rd, 2013, 2:01 pm

ok heres what happened. i talked to my third eye to send me on a projection, then i layed there relaxing every limb of body like jettins did/does. then all i remember is i'm in a lucid dream at my old house laying in dream bed then suddenly i got out of my dream body floated to the cieling. and next thing i know i'm at another house were i see this guy working on a piano, if i had to guess i think it was jettins, he's the only person who is working with a piano i know, before i analyzed this dream i thought it was my friend Sean. but anyway jettins/sean looked up at me and smiled asking me to play the piano with him. we were having fun when my granny for some reason called us upstairs, then jettins/Sean told me to go get back in my body and i said no i'm having fun this feels good to be out, i then flew out thru the cieling to the backyard where there were some cats just sitting around. then this tomcat black and orange started jumping around trying to catch me. it did actually touch my astral body but went

Right thru me, it kept trying never letting up it went thru my leg each try. then jettins/Sean bursted outside still trying to get me to go back to my body. i saw a car driving so i hurried and got on top of it. jettins/sean got in a car and chased me down. for some reason i was able to control the car i was on. i leaned to the left it turned left i leaned to the right, you get what i'm saying. it was so much fun and excitement. it was so exhilerating. then i suddenly crashed. and i was back at the house sitting on a counter talking to jettins/sean and my granny. they were still telling me to return to my body. again i said i don't want to this is too fun. then suddenly i was back in physical body and woke up looked at the time and tried to re-enter the projection dream i sorta did but in this one i was trying to use the computer to try to come here to the void to tell yall my exp but someone was using the computer in the dream, then jettins/sean showed me on the phone how i can send my exp to the site.woke ^

I was going to confirm this with jettins but, don't know if it would work out since it was a differ projection type. i was gonna confirm the piano part, cause parts of the rest could have just been part of the lucid dream, i don't know this is a wierd exp...but jettins if you reading this go ahead and confirm or unconfirm it...other opinions are excepted from everyone.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: mixed: lucid projection dream

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 3rd, 2013, 4:26 pm

Lucid dream elements leak into astral projection experience and vise versa. It will not always be clearly one or the other. Remember that lucid dreaming Vs astral experiences depend on the degree between psychic elements vs mental imaginations. They can blend in together and it happens all the time. Getting to know your inner self will help in sorting the energies that you may sense in a given projection or lucid experience. It allow you to pick up less contaminated knowledge. Not sure what it is that you want me to confirm.

Interesting experience.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » April 3rd, 2013, 6:20 pm

I wanted you to confirm if we actually played piano or if you saw me last night or not. if not then it was my friend sean. also when you get the chance could you comment on my other post you wanted me to call you on thanks...cause like you and i both said parts were projection and some were lucid dream so thats what i'm trying to confirm
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 3rd, 2013, 7:19 pm

hydro1 wrote:I wanted you to confirm if we actually played piano or if you saw me last night or not.
I didn't recall my dreams the first half of the night, so if I did see you I wouldn't remember. The thing about dream and astral experiences is that time is disjointed. So if you had an experience with me, I could have that same experience with you in the future, or I already had it in the past. The astral is very weird in this way.

I remember playing piano in some astral experiences in the past. Sometimes there have been others watching or listening. I never made too much of it though, who knows, maybe you've stopped by around these parts a few times. I know I've seen you around in the astral. The question is: which version of you was it? Hopefully we re-gain objective memory of these experiences in the future.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S