Heart to Heart: The Window to Grandmas' Afterlife

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Heart to Heart: The Window to Grandmas' Afterlife

Post by hydro1 » July 22nd, 2014, 5:33 pm

I finally saw my granny last night, just as i saw my mom, except she didn't have a glow like she did, but thats because she still at the beginning of her death or should i say new life. Although its been two years she is still in the learning process of how things workover there. When I saw her, she wasn't too happy about where she was, she thought she was in a hell because it wasn't what she expected it wasn't what she grew up learning about, but she showed me around the place she was and i was able to assure her that it wasn't a hell, because what i saw was neon lights, balloons, and spiritual food. It kinda had like an amusement park/carnival atmosphere feel to it, she just expected heaven/afterlife to be a bit different. I think I left her feeling a little better about where she was when she looked at it the way i saw it as, not that she didn't have her own spin on it now, but i think it will take some getting use to for her right now. Before all this we had a little heart to heart talk, I asked her if she saw mom (her daughter) yet, she said no, that she couldn't, but that was before i assured her she wasn't in hell, once you get a certain mindset of things it effect you as such too but since she know she isn't in a hell she is now open to finally seeing mom. I asked her if they meaning her, mom and God figured out how to help guide me on the right path in my life.

before the experience days before it, i askedthem to helpguide me in what i should do in my life, because my life is at a stand still and i'm struggling to find the right path and i'm not sure what to do anymore. At a point she said she wish my life was as my brother, cause he starting to go on a good path, and it hurt me when she said it, and it made me break down that my life wasn't on track to anything. I guess she was just showing some tough love to help push me forward on a path in the right direction. When i borke down crying i begin questioning why she left me alone, and how she never told me what my name was and meant to her or stood for (she was the one who named me). then she expressed how sorry she was she left me alone, and that she didn't know i felt the way i did, that i should had opened up more to her when she was alive, i was crying so bably that a rain cloud came and rained over me as i was on my knees brawling out. After she gave me the tour of hthe place she was in, she took me back to this area where i can exit. A wall opened and i hugged her and i begin walking towards the exit with a piece of spiritual food eating it as i walked (it was like a purple cupcake). when I exited a guide person said that i couldn't take the food with me, as the wall closed behind me the food begin disappearing from my hand. when it fully closed the wall vanished and i was left standing there in a already in progress dream. which I will get to afterwards

thoughts and conclusion: I feel that I left her happier then she was before I arrived. I also think that she will now go on and meet with my mom and God to try to figure out how to help my situation, and to also move forward herself. I think the reason I had this exp is because I believe we both needed each others guidance on where we both were in our lives, but I think I helped her more then she helped me because i'm still left confused on what I need to do with my life. I hope as my life progress that things will become clear and their guidance will show me the way.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Heart to Heart: The Window to Grandmas' Afterlife

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 22nd, 2014, 5:53 pm

Very interesting. Great analysis in your conclusion. Your intentions are permeating into entering your dreams and are guiding you. This is what works, I think.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » July 22nd, 2014, 6:08 pm

this wasn't a dream it was an actual visit from my granny like the one with my mom. but I also understand that your definition of a dream is different it can be a projection, vision or LD or any psychic or spiritual exp, although I still don't understand what you trying to say, and i'm sorry about that could you be a bit clearer/simpler please thanks
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 22nd, 2014, 8:03 pm

Yeah, good call on my definition of dreams. Ok, I changed a word from my previous comment. Maybe it is easier to understand.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » July 25th, 2014, 6:41 am

What an awesome experience. I don't think it was a dream either. It sounds too lucid to be a dream, I think you really did visit her and I'm glad that you are helping each other in the right path.