Knowledge, new perspective, and the Higherself

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Knowledge, new perspective, and the Higherself

Post by hydro1 » August 12th, 2016, 7:37 pm

you know how people say that when you hug someone in the astral, you gather or connect to everything about that person, and become closer to them. Well why haven't no one thought to do the same thing to your higher self, people always say meditate and talk to your higher self but, what about hugging your higher self in the astral planes, i'm sure getting the knowledge and info will be, most life changing if not mind blowing, may even give you a new perspective on life, and not only that, it could open you up for stuff that you can only get from opening your third eye. My friend said he met his higher self, and came to the conclusion he wasn't ready, but when I told him about just hugging him instead of obsorbing or transitioning, and he said that he would like to try that. So I want to know if you are willing (experts and frequent projecters) to give this a try or do you think you aren't ready or worthy of becoming something more? I want to do it but haven't projected in a while to do so or when I do I get side tracted from my intent.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Knowledge, new perspective, and the Higherself

Post by fairyana » August 18th, 2016, 3:32 pm

I didn't know that hugging someone in the astral had such a deep significance. I'll definitely add that to my list. I still want to understand the difference between our higher selves and God... If the universe were a tree, perhaps we're the leaves, our higher selves the branches and God is the whole tree. :-)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Knowledge, new perspective, and the Higherself

Post by hydro1 » August 18th, 2016, 7:36 pm

yea that's basically what astral sex consist of, energy and emotion transfermation.
Go hard or not at all