Iz Moxie, eh?

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 5

Iz Moxie, eh?

Post by MoxieMerle » September 9th, 2017, 11:45 pm

Hey, I'm Moxie. 21 years old, will be a barista probably for forever, and I love cats~
I've had Five? Lucid dreams and two astral projection experiences. Three of those being lucid dreams, two of those astral projection. All my of lucid dreams have been due to a reoccurring dream character, Michael. He'll probably come up a lot, as he's been my guide for 9 years. I feel like he's a lot more than that, but I guess dreams are all I have (for now?).
Anyway, I'm mostly here just to help further my experience and skills with both LPs and APs. I like to read other's experiences to maybe get some better ideas/advice on how to better my own. But I can also offer advice, opinions, or other input. I'm pretty good at being neutral/unbiased.

I don't really know what else to put here, so that's all I guess. I'm willing to answer any questions you have (:

Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Iz Moxie, eh?

Post by Joe » September 12th, 2017, 12:29 am

Well welcome to the forums! Most people aren't active on here unfortunately. We are trying to get some more people on and active though. You will learn a lot on here though without a doubt. We are all on a discord chat, https://discord.gg/XUueZk, there. Feel free to join. Like I said, the majority of us are on there so you have more potential to learn and grow on there, opposed to here maybe. But welcome !

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 5

Post by MoxieMerle » September 12th, 2017, 1:47 am

That's alright, it seems a lot more active than some other sites. And a lot more welcoming. I feel like this is the least intimidating site I've found so far. Seems like everywhere else knows what they're doing ;P
Anyway, I'll definitely join the chat, thank you! (:

Joe
Initiate

Post by Joe » September 12th, 2017, 1:51 am

A lot of the website/chats I've joined prior to this aren't too helpful. Just a bunch of kids reciting other people's experiences and govig advice based off it. Ultimately sabotaging the people in need. Other sites are just not helpful. We have a mixture of knowledgeable people and new ones. But I'd say this is a more genuine community opposed to 90% of other places.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 13th, 2017, 9:49 pm

hey there Moxie welcome to the forum, I am a forum regular. though haven't been on in the past few days because i'm going thru some personals, but I try to visit the site and check in most everyday so feel free to ask questions, I am officially back starting today, I had to find the right browser, cause the site don't pop up on my other browser like it used to. Anyway enough about me, I can't wait to hear some of you finest exps, i'm glad we have more new people, hopefully I can finally look on the site and have material to look into as opposed to my own lol. Again welcome, if you want here is my journal of exps, if you're interested...... viewforum.php?f=44&sid=fef7690b8af8cbcb03651db932ccece3
Go hard or not at all