Moxie's Journal

A personal Forum for your Dream Journal can be created if requested. Full Access to Owner & Reply Only access to Members.
MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 5

Re: Moxie's Journal

Post by MoxieMerle » September 16th, 2017, 1:35 am

AP/Regular dream crossover: 3) AP through Hallucinogens (LHT)

I was with someone who knew where to find a way to immediately induce astral projection, and they were taking me there. The place was up a long path that lead us way up into the mountains. It wasn't cold or snowy, but it was foggy and sort of hard to breathe. I didn't really see the person who I was with, but from the corner of my eyes, they were wearing a blue, black, and white robe. We then approached an open building (by open, I mean there was one part of the building where the path went through, of which there was no wall or anything) which we went into. There was a table with a cone incense holder and some matches. When we got inside, a man and woman (who I assumed was his apprentice) approached us. "You are here to find someone?" The man asked. I was surprised because neither of us had met him before or talked to him or the woman, so I didn't know how he knew that. Anyway, I nodded, and he gestured for me to sit. He offered me some sort of chips as I sat at the table with the incense, so I took one, not wanting to be rude. As I ate the chip, he lit an incense. The chip tasted plain, with a weird oregano taste/ting to it. "What kind of chips are these?" I asked as I ate another one. "LHT," the old man said. "They will project you, and you will look for him." Suddenly, everything started moving like it was made of water, and everything was wavy. Everything around me became blurry and very bright. I closed my eyes then and opened them again. I was floating now, and it looked like it was night time. I wasn't in the open building with the two men and woman anymore, but there was a longer building that looked like it was running a business. I willed myself inside inside. Everything seemed pretty much closed, except for a few offices. There were still some sections that were active with people, but most of the lights were turned off. 'I have to look for Michael,' I thought, and started looking throughout the building. The offices that were opened with people in them were the ones I looked through. There were boxes of papers, and i Looked for Michael's name on anything. Most of the papers had pictures of the person on them, but none of them were for Michael. I was about to look on the computer, but as soon as I turned the screen on, someone (a larger man with a bowl-cut hairstyle) came in, so I zoomed out of the room. For some reason I felt that he could see me, because he looked back in the direction I left. I sort of called out to Michael to see if he could hear me, but it was more of a whisper, so I wasn't sure if it was even worth it. I kept calling, though, and kept looking around the building. I went to the area where there were a lot of people, but one of them seemed to look right at me, stunned. He pointed at someone (a lady in red with blonde hair pulled back in a hairtye) and said something, then pointed at me and started speaking on a bluetooth/radio receiver thing. Him and two other people started chasing after me, so I bailed from that area and dived down to a lower area, calling out loud for Michael, now. Suddenly, y vision started flashing in and out, and I could see myself in the chair by the incense again. Everything became normal and solid, and the two men and woman were still there. "What was that?!" I exclaimed. "LHT," the old man said, and state what it was short for (which I don't remember what he said), then told me it was an edible hallucinogen. The dream ended.

Commentary: Honestly I think this one was more of just a regular dream, but it had to do with APing so I guess I see it fit to post here.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » September 30th, 2017, 7:40 pm

i finally made it to your journal Moxie lol. so far i've read the first two, and I guess its safe to say Michael is a guide/soul mate, at first i was thinking while reading maybe its a brother who died in the womb, maybe i should ask her to ask her mom about maybe another baby that may have died before you, But then when you made it to the part where you saw his grandparents and didn't recognize them from no one in your family, then and only then i was able to say yeah Michael is truly her guide (Maybe). I wish i had someone to wake me in my dreams, there's so much i want to do and learn. I found it odd in your second LD that your other guides didn't interacted with your presence in the room only Michael did, it sort of made me have a negative thought but i must investigate further, before i assume something so crazy. I will get to more of your experiences a bit later, I have to work, my job as a Security Guard has me away alot now, at first i had free time cause i didn't have a job at all, but things are changing i hope. Til next time take care
Go hard or not at all

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 5

Post by MoxieMerle » October 4th, 2017, 12:36 am

hydro1 wrote:
September 30th, 2017, 7:40 pm
i finally made it to your journal Moxie lol. so far i've read the first two, and I guess its safe to say Michael is a guide/soul mate, at first i was thinking while reading maybe its a brother who died in the womb, maybe i should ask her to ask her mom about maybe another baby that may have died before you, But then when you made it to the part where you saw his grandparents and didn't recognize them from no one in your family, then and only then i was able to say yeah Michael is truly her guide (Maybe). I wish i had someone to wake me in my dreams, there's so much i want to do and learn. I found it odd in your second LD that your other guides didn't interacted with your presence in the room only Michael did, it sort of made me have a negative thought but i must investigate further, before i assume something so crazy. I will get to more of your experiences a bit later, I have to work, my job as a Security Guard has me away alot now, at first i had free time cause i didn't have a job at all, but things are changing i hope. Til next time take care
I thought about that, too, but we have a more romantic feel than anything. These aren't my only encounters with him - I've had 50+ dreams that have included him. Since I don't have any other AP/LD experiences to post, I may just end up posting all the dreams I've had of Michael, because they really are extraordinary. Some of them make me feel like he's a guide, but a lot of them point to soul mate. However (and unfortunately), I don't think he's in this life. I would really love for him to be, and I'll never stop searching and always have an eye out for him, but I think this is our way of communication in this life. Instead of being here physically, he's my guide instead. But that's just one theory. I also strongly believe in dream sharing, as I've experienced it before with my brother and a friend. That being said, I think it could be possible that he's very good at dream sharing.

There is one thing that I'd like to mention - I have one vague memory that may be connected to Michael. First off, let me start off with this - supposedly your brain remembers every face you see, and that it can't make it's own during dreams...which would mean that I would had to have seen Michael before, right? Right. Well, I used to go to summer camp when I was younger (like, between ages 11-14). I think we had just gotten done with our last activity, and I was by the water front. I left to go to the dining hall (or somewhere in that direction), and there was a group of guys by the center pit outside of the Earth Lodge. The sun was in my eyes so I couldn't see their faces very well, but there was one guy who stood out to me; he had long, wavy blond hair a little past his shoulders, wore a dark t-shirt and black shorts. But I couldn't see specific details because of the sun. I remember thinking he was cute and I was really insecure back then, so I looked away and just walked past him hoping he wouldn't notice me. But I think he did, and his friends were kind of laughing at him?
Anyway, I don't know if it was really Michael, but I really do feel like it could have been, or maybe that's where these have been coming from. The weird coincidence though, is that after that moment by him, that's when I started remember all of my dreams. They weren't even of Michael, but they were so vivid I can still remember them clearly even though they were several years ago. I didn't start having dreams of Michael until about a year after I started remembering them/keeping a dream journal.

So there's a few options:

1) Michael is my guide/soul mate, who isn't in this life and is using dreams/AP to communicate with me.
2) Michael is real & physical in this life and is dream sharing with me
3) Michael is real but maybe my brain is just using his face and physical presence to represent a guide of my own subconscious creation

All of which I think are pretty plausible and there's evidence pointing in each direction. I would like to think that he's real and physical in this life, but my scientific sense are pointing to option #3.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 8th, 2017, 9:06 am

ok just read the first 2 APs, and I would like to say yes, yes I name my experiences, to lure people in, and I don't disappoint lol. Now as for your first one, it happened to me as well with the floating towards the ceiling, but I didn't let it get to the ceiling, cause at the time I didn't even know what AP was at the time and I thought I died, so I cut that short by freaking out and got back in body, once back in I decided to be a risk taker, cause I thought it was cool and tried again with no success. For the second one its hard to label it, but it is between a projection and Sleep Paralysis, cause you were stuck in body but able to see out your astral eyes, and you saw a being, making it seem more SP to me, but it was still an experience tho. Will get to more of your experience in another day or so.
Go hard or not at all