Greetings from Rakiel

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
rakiel
Neophyte
count: 10

Greetings from Rakiel

Post by rakiel » October 9th, 2017, 8:30 am

Hello everyone, I'm Rakiel. I've been interested in out-of-body experiences for several years. I'm also interested in energy work, meditation, and Taoist alchemy and neigong. I'm looking forward to discussing astral projection techniques and experiences.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Greetings from Rakiel

Post by hydro1 » October 9th, 2017, 9:17 am

Hey Welcome, can't wait to hear more from you. How long have you been practicing trying to project, and how many successes have you had> I guess you can say I'm a energy worker too, I send healing energy to people who need it far and wide.
Go hard or not at all

rakiel
Neophyte
count: 10

Post by rakiel » October 9th, 2017, 5:50 pm

I've probably had more than a few legitimate OOBEs, and even more lucid dreams. So I've known about astral projection since I was young, and I almost made it out when I was 15. I'm 30 now and about three years ago I had my first real oobe. I've had a few since then but my main focus has been on energy work primarily qigong

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Post by MoxieMerle » October 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm

Welcome to the forums! I think I've seen you on the discord channel, if not, here's a link https://discord.gg/TW3WP5 you're welcome to join us(: