Stuck on a wall

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Tsolus
Neophyte
count: 100

Stuck on a wall

Post by Tsolus » October 23rd, 2017, 2:53 pm

Hey everyone,

I wanted to pose a question to anyone here in the community who frequently has OBE. Have you ever experienced getting stuck on a wall or surface of some sort? A few nights ago I pulled out of body and did not appear in my bed room where my vessel was actually at rest but instead popped right into my bathroom which is 2 rooms away. Upon grounding my vision into the state, I found I was in the air stuck to the wall next to my shower. I tried to pull off the wall to move out the bathroom only to find my body would not pull off and instead slid across horizontally when efforts to separate were made. Almost like trying to pull two magnets from each others only to have one slip to the side. I began to panic a bit which brought me to the realization that I was not breathing(silly me I never feel myself breathing out of body). Which then snapped me back into my body where I struggled to break free from paralysis. Has anyone ever experienced this that can offer some insight?

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Re: Stuck on a wall

Post by MoxieMerle » October 23rd, 2017, 10:25 pm

Not that I'm really experienced with AP/OBEs but maybe this has something to do with your own personal feelings? A lot of the astral realm is influenced by your mindset. Perhaps in your waking life there's something stressing you out, or 'holding you back' so to speak? Maybe you weren't consciously thinking that, but it's still in your subconscious and that can reflect on your AP/OBE experience.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Stuck on a wall

Post by hydro1 » October 25th, 2017, 1:02 am

I agree with what Moxie said, the astral does have a lot to do with thought and mindset, its also a good ideal not to over think or plan to do too many things you would like to do on the astral, cause having to many things you want to do can pull you every which a way, leaving you stuck with no decision and the exp will end before you know it..... i'm not on my game today, so if this didn't agree with you sorry in advance
Go hard or not at all