Reverse eye blinking and being really tired

This discussion is for help becoming Lucid while dreaming, Lucid Aids, Increase Lucidity, Dream Signs & Recall.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Reverse eye blinking and being really tired

Post by fgoad88 » December 7th, 2017, 10:49 am

Can you use reverse eye blinking if your really tired.

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Re: Reverse eye blinking and being really tired

Post by MoxieMerle » December 8th, 2017, 1:40 am

I mean, Reverse Eye Blinking is supposed to help with WILD/WBTB techniques. It's not really supposed to help with being tired/not being tired. I mean you can try it, but I doubt it will help you be not tired.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » December 8th, 2017, 10:20 am

ummm yea i'm confused here what is reverse blinking?????? never heard of it, how is it even done and what are the benefits of it?
Go hard or not at all

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Post by MoxieMerle » December 10th, 2017, 4:41 pm

hydro1 wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 10:20 am
ummm yea i'm confused here what is reverse blinking?????? never heard of it, how is it even done and what are the benefits of it?
This is what I found on the Dream Views site:
"Ok, so for blinking, your eyes are open, but close very quickly and open again, and that's a blink

Now imagine the reverse. Your eyes are closed and you open them quickly and close. A reverse blink! It's pretty easy

I tried it for a few mins when going to bed when I first heard of it, but got bored and just went to sleep"

So really, it doesn't sound like it's going to be useful. If anything, it's just going to make you wake up and lose concentration.

Return to “Attaining Lucidity - Becoming Lucid, Increasing Lucidity & Prolonging the Dream State”