The FLOAT Experience

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

The FLOAT Experience

Post by hydro1 » January 2nd, 2018, 4:05 pm

Me and my bestfriend finally did the float tank, it was not at all what I expected, I expected more on the lines of visuals and images, projecting and such, I didn't get any of that but I still enjoyed myself, I kept bumping the wall for the first few minutes and finally relaxed I guess you can say. Tho I didn't get visuals I did get impressions of audio voices in my head and all around me, so I decided why not attempt what I wanted here to experience thru this, so, I told the voices I wanted to meet with my higher self (yes I'm still on that lol), the voices went wild saying no and a few he don't want to meet with you, and he not ready to meet with me, I asked why but they kept saying he don't want to meet with you and laughing manically, at that point I begin to wonder why were he with all these beings/voices, why was he letting them speak for him, I mean he is me, he must know the condition my life is in by now. After that I just drifted off once I notice wasn't getting anywhere. After my float was over I was refresh and less thoughtful in a good way meaning my mind wasn't clutter and running wild with thoughts. Then we headed to Brunch, and parted ways from there. I'm sort of disappointed, with the experience but love it for the mindlessness and renewal of energy.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Re: The FLOAT Experience

Post by Master roshi » January 2nd, 2018, 4:28 pm

Sounds freaky
I don't know if you should take those voices seriously, cause as u said, why would they speak for him? He is you and you are him, and the higher self is supposed to be unconditionally loving and wise, so you wouldn't be ridiculed for trying to connect to your higher self if you were in the right state for it. It just sounds like you were not in the proper state for your request, think of the voices as imposters or your own demons, meaning what is blocking you from achieving ur goals. Once they are out of the way, you might have more success

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Post by MoxieMerle » January 6th, 2018, 10:09 am

I do remember reading on the site of the place you went to, it does take a couple times to really get the full affect. Which is understandable, since you've never done a float before and aren't used to the surroundings and aren't able to relax immediately.
I say meditate on this experience for a while, see how you can change and influence it for next time. I think maybe the voices actually were you in a sense, but a reflection of how you're actually feeling. Did you meditate or do anything to relax before going into the float? If not, I highly suggest doing so, to get yourself relaxed and prepared. Maybe make it into just a nice spa day. Take a nice hot shower, drink some tea, eat light foods, do some self care practices, keep away from technology if you can help it, etc. I think that will clear some clutter in your head, and will give you a much better experience at floating.
So I wouldn't give up on this just yet. I would also go in with low expectations, that way if nothing really happens, you're not as disappointed.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 7th, 2018, 9:49 am

actually preparing and drinking tea is what they had us do to prepare, relax wind down before our float, and before getting in the float we took warm/hot washes, so all that was done. an also i'm not giving up not by a long shot, I have another Appointment this Tuesday same time same room. I booked this appointment because of the numeric symbol of it, 199 January 9 at 9am, its supposedly the number of creativity and initiative , Angel 199, so I just took it as a sign, and when I started to hesitate making the appointment it ate at me and made me do it.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogsp ... r-199.html
Go hard or not at all