OmkAR
Adept
count: 882

DEILD OOBE Into Bedroom With 2 Overlayed Layers

Post by OmkAR » October 22nd, 2011, 9:18 am

09/12/2011

TO BED: 01:21 AM
WAKE: 06:42 AM

TOTAL SLEEP TIME: 5 hours 21 minutes ( I went back to sleep afterwards for another 3 hours to get my total 8 )

1 DILD, 5 DEILD's

I'll only go into one of the DEILD exits/re-entries I experienced where I found something very interesting. I exited out of my physical body into the dream/astral copy of my bedroom and noticed the floor was clear of stuff, nothing there but carpet.

But then I felt our cat rubbing up against my leg but I couldn't see her. I started to pet her in the second invisible layer that was occupying the same space, and I notice my vision started to switch to the invisible layer that was overlayed.

I could also now see that this version of my room had a different arrangement, and I saw some of my old toys from when I younger on the floor. I could also now see our cat clearly running around me.

I also realized I could now see my dream/astral arms properly out in front of me, but before I couldn't. (funny I didn't notice that at first). It was like my tactile sensations were tuned on one layer, and my visual senses were tuned on another, until I switched focus fully to the previously invisible layer with both tactile and visual, fully formed dream/etheric/astral body.

This is the same sort of thing I've noticed before in other past experiences. I'm starting to get a handle on how it works now.

It wasn't really split-screen but more of a dissolve/transition effect. The two layers weren't viewable simultaneously but more like a transition overlay.

Once I cross-faded my focus fully to the second invisible layer, it became locked in, tuned properly and fully visible/stable.
Last edited by OmkAR on January 27th, 2012, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

tomcat941
Initiate

Re: DEILD OOBE Into Bedroom With 2 Overlayed Layers

Post by tomcat941 » October 22nd, 2011, 12:42 pm

That is an interesting experience, it sounds like you kept switching perception, and eventually they overlapped. The astral is a bit like a memory bank, so it makes sense that you saw your room with your old toys in it, as it was probably what it use to look like, but now you'd see your room as it is now, hence the overlapping if you understand what i mean.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: DEILD OOBE Into Bedroom With 2 Overlayed Layers

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 23rd, 2011, 2:30 pm

Yes, to me the astral is a type of memory bank for consciousness. I would go as far as saying the Astral is a function of Consciousness. In other words, a product of our state of being. The following hints to the idea on how this is so..

non-physical-reality/how-travel-the-ast ... .html#p219

Jettins
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

avalinah
Initiate
count: 47

DEILD OOBE Into Bedroom With 2 Overlayed Layers

Post by avalinah » December 1st, 2011, 11:11 am

don't try to trick me you have OBEs so rarely. i know it's the opposite. so Y U NO POST MOAR?? :p